What is the price of Fairphone 2?
- This price still excludes payment costs and shipping costs.
- Shipping costs vary, depending on where you live and what carrier you opt for.
- Example: in the Netherlands shipping costs are 7 euros, based on the Dutch tax rate of 21%. Your shipping costs may be lower or higher depending on the tax rate that is applied in your country. The Dutch tax rate of 21% will be applied until we’ve reached your country’s sales threshold. The tax rate shifts to the local country’s tax once a certain number of phones has been sold in that country.
- Shipping costs include shipping rate from the carrier + fuel surcharges + handling costs. So if the shipping costs are Euro 7,50 = 6,00 euros shipping costs + 1,50 euros for the rest
- For Norway and Switzerland: be aware that extra costs and taxes apply. Administrative and handling costs by the shipping carriers and import/customs taxes are not included in the shipping price.
- Please read more on additional customs duties and taxes on this DHL page
- The DHL shipping rate includes insurance and support of the GoGreen initiative
- We only ship to certain countries in Europe
To have a deeper insight into the pricing of the phone and what you support with your purchase, we have prepared the Fairphone 2 cost breakdown.
*May vary when discounts or promotions apply.