How to use and edit apps in "Quick Access"
To fast access your favorite apps, hold your finger on the right or left side of the screen and swipe it horizontally. This is the Quick Access function.
Quick Access has the following apps pre-installed:
- Phone is the basic call app. If you’ve inserted two SIM cards, you can pick which one you want to use from the pull-down menu at the top of the screen. Swipe your finger down from the top of the screen before making your call
- Messages is the basic SMS text messaging app. If you’ve inserted two SIM cards, you can pick which one you want to use from the pull-down menu at the top of the screen
- Launch the Camera to take a picture. Press the icons at the bottom of the screen to switch between the front and rear camera, or to make a video
- Browser is the basic browser for accessing the web. Of course you can download and install other favorite browsers
- Use the All Apps function to add apps to any of the Home panels.
Edit the apps in Quick Access
- To change the apps in Quick Access, swipe from the side of the screen until Quick Access shows
- Press and hold for three seconds to activate the Edit mode.
- In the Edit mode, you will see three columns. The two on the right show all your apps when you scroll down. The one on the left shows your four favorite apps. To edit these, drag and drop an app from the right to the to the left column.
Do your apps in the Quick Access menu disappear after a reboot of the phone? Make sure you put those apps in the internal storage of the phone or on your SD card. That is, if the app supports this.
- Go to Settings → Apps
- Select the desired app
- Select Move to internal storage or Move to SD card