Troubleshoot issues with your bank transfer
When you use a bank transfer, please understand:
- Our payment partner Adyen sends the payment instructions to your email account.
- If you can not find the instructions, please check your spam folder. Search for our payment provider Adyen.
- Make sure to include the correct unique payment reference in the transfer; otherwise, we can not link your payment to your order and the payment can not be processed (it has 16 numbers in this notation: xxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxxx).
- Fill in “Adyen” as the recipient.
- Only use the address mentioned in the instructions for your bank transfer, do not use the Fairphone office address.
- Payments can only be made in Euros (€), unless your shipping address is in the UK: then it will be in GBP (£).
- For international bank transfers: make sure that the conversion costs will be with the sender - not the receiver. Otherwise, your payment is not correct and will not be automatically processed.
- Use IBAN or SEPA - avoid SWIFT. For your international bank transfer, use this IBAN:
|Adyen NV||NL29 ABNA 0245584056||ABNANL2A||Simon Carmiggeltstraat 6-50 - 1011 DJ Amsterdam, the Netherlands|
In case we need to help you with other bank transfer issues, we need as much information as you can give. Please contact our Customer Support team and include:
- A screenshot of the details you filled in in your online banking.
- A screenshot of the transfer as registered in your bank account overview (you can black out all info we do not need to see): we need the transaction ID.
- A screenshot of the error message your online banking gives you.