Troubleshoot issues with your bank transfer
When you use a bank transfer, please understand:
- Our payment partner Adyen sends the payment instructions to your email account
- If you can not find the instructions, please check your spam folder. Search for our payment provider Adyen.
- Make sure to include the correct unique payment reference in the transfer; otherwise, we can not link your payment to your order and the payment can not be processed (it has 16 numbers in this notation: xxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxxx)
- Fill in “Adyen” as the recipient
- Only use the address mentioned in the instructions for your bank transfer, do not use the Fairphone office address
- Payments can only be made in Euros (€), unless your shipping address is in the UK: then it will be in GBP (£).
- For international bank transfers: make sure that the conversion costs will be with the sender - not the receiver. Otherwise, your payment is not correct and will not be automatically processed.
- Use IBAN or SEPA - avoid SWIFT. For your transfer, use this IBAN:
|Adyen NV||NL29 ABNA 0245584056||ABNANL2A||Simon Carmiggeltstraat 6-50 Amsterdam, the Netherlands|
- Bank transfers can take up to five (5) working days to be processed
- Your bank's identity might have changed when you verify the BIC - you can check that independently here (example of such change)
- Bank transfers will be an international bank transfer to the bank account of our payment partner Adyen in the Netherlands.
In case we need to help you with other bank transfer issues, we need as much information as you can give. Please contact our support team and include:
- a screenshot of the details you filled in in your online banking
- a screenshot of the transfer as registered in your bank account overview (you can black out all info we do not need to see): we need the transaction id.
- a screenshot of the error message your online banking gives you.