How to setup my Wi-Fi connection
Follow the steps below to set up your Wi-Fi connection:
- Open the pull-down menu to see if your Wi-Fi is on: the switch should be blue and toggled to the right
- Go to Systems Settings → Wi-Fi and choose a network connection from the list
- A pop-up will ask you to enter the password. If you do not know the password, you will need to ask the network administrator
- If you receive an Authentication error, you entered the wrong password or the password changed recently. Select the network and select forget network
- Restart your modem/router and try to reconnect - be sure you have the correct password
- If you still encounter issues, go to Systems Settings → Wi-Fi → Advanced options, to set up or change your Proxy Settings, IP Settings, Gateway or DNS server.