How to setup my Wi-Fi connection
Follow the stops below to setup your Wi-Fi connection:
- Open the pull-down menu and make sure your Wi-Fi is on;
- Go to Systems Settings > Wi-Fi and choose a network connection from the list;
- A pop-up will ask you to enter the password. If you don't know the password, you will need to ask the network administrator;
- If you receive an "Authentication error", you may have entered the wrong password or it may have changed recently. Select the network and select "forget network";
- Now, restart your modem/router and try to reconnect, making sure you have the correct password;
- If you’re still having trouble, you may need to go into advanced options, to set up or change your Proxy Settings, IP Settings, Gateway or DNS server.
If you are still experiencing an issue after you have tried these steps, don’t hesitate to contact our support team.