How to setup my Wi-Fi connection
Follow the steps below to set up your Wi-Fi connection:
- Open the pull-down menu to see if your Wi-Fi is on: the switch should be blue and toggled to the right
- Go to Systems Settings → Wi-Fi and choose a network connection from the list
- A pop-up will ask you to enter the password. If you do not know the password, you will need to ask the network administrator
- If you receive an Authentication error, you entered the wrong password or the password changed recently. Select the network and select forget network
- Restart your modem/router and try to reconnect - be sure you have the correct password
- If you still encounter issues, go to Systems Settings → Wi-Fi → Advanced options, to set up or change your Proxy Settings, IP Settings, Gateway or DNS server. For the correct settings you'll have to consult the manual of your router or contact your internet provider.