How to set up e-mail
To quickly consult your emails, you can set up your e-mail on your Fairphone 2. There are two methods to do this.
- Decide which option you prefer:
- Use the E-mail app already installed in your device
- Download the app of your preferred mail service in the App Store
- To start, tap the app icon
- Log in with your mail account
- Adjust the settings to your preference.
You can also set up your e-mail account via the System Settings.
To do this:
- In the Home Panel, tap the Settings button
- Go to Personal Settings → Accounts → Add Account
- Select which account you want to add
- Enter your Username and Password
- Then, fill in the rest of the requested information. This information you can get from your domain provider. For example: @gmail.com would mean Google has your server details. If you are not sure, go to your mail client application on your computer (like Outlook or Mail), and under Preferences/Accounts, you should be able to find the requested information. Contact your email provider if you have any doubts about the settings.