How to set up e-mail
- Download the app of your preferred mail service in the App Store. For example, Gmail or Outlook (used for live.com, outlook.com and hotmail.com email accounts). There are also some "third party" apps available for using your email, like the K-9 Mail app
- To start, tap the app icon
- log in with your mail account
- Adjust the settings to your preference.
To set up your e-mail account, you should set up a new E-mail account under your System Settings.
- From the Home Panel, tap the Settings button
- System Settings → Add Account → E-mail
- It's important to use the correct settings from your provider. Contact your email provider if you have any doubts about the settings
- Now you need to enter your Username and Password
- Then, fill in the rest of the information based on details you should already have, probably from your domain provider (for instance, @gmail.com would mean Google has your server details). If you are unsure, go to your mail client application on your computer (like Outlook or Mail), and under Preferences/Accounts, you should be able to match the server information there to the info needed here.