My FP1 does not connect to a Wi-Fi network.
Problems with Wi-Fi (WLAN) can have different root causes.
To troubleshoot this issue, follow the steps below:
- Open the pull-down menu and to see if your Wi-Fi is on. If not, tap the icon to activate it
- Go to System Settings, click on Wi-Fi and choose a network connection from the list
- A pop-up will ask you to enter the password. If you do not know the password, ask the network administrator
- If you receive an Authentication error, you entered the wrong password or the password was changed recently
- Select the network you want to use and select Forget network.
- Restart your modem/router and reconnect with the correct password
- Go to Advanced options
- Edit your Proxy Settings, IP Settings, Gateway or DNS server.
For FP3 related Wi-Fi issues, consult the support article.