Fairphone 1 is in ‘frozen state’ and doesn’t reboot
If the Fairphone 1 does not reboot or if it stays in a ‘frozen state’ (blue screen), you can try to follow the instructions below to enter the Recovery Mode.
How to enter Recovery Mode:
1. turn off the Fairphone 1;
2. press the volume-up button at the same time as the power button for 10 seconds;
3. you will see a ‘resting’ green Android robot, which means you entered Recovery Mode;
5. if the ‘No Command’ message is displayed, briefly press the power button;
6. select the option ‘Reboot system now’ (navigate with the volume-down button) and confirm the selection with the volume-up button;
7. the Fairphone 1 should reboot normally again.