Troubleshooting the latest Fairphone 1 software update
The last Fairphone 1 software update we support is Kola Nut 1.8.7 (released August 2015).
If you encounter issues to get the latest software on your Fairphone 1:
- Connect to a Wi-Fi network
- Check which version of Fairphone OS you have installed to confirm that you need an update
- The Fairphone Updater app checks automatically for updates. If you want to force the update, go to:
Superuser access denied
In case you denied Superuser access during installation, there is an easy way to get it up and running again.
To allow Superuser access:
- Go to Settings → Superusers. A list of denied apps shows
- Select the Fairphone OS
- Select the trash bin icon at the bottom right corner
- Go one step back
- Now you see the Superuser request screen.
- Select Remember choice forever and Allow
You are done!