How can I change my shipping and/or billing address?
You can change the shipping address of your order only before your order has been paid. Once we receive payment for your order, our warehouse receives the order information and we cannot process changes anymore.
- In case you want to change the shipping address before paying, the new address must be in the same country (for France: the same département) as the initial shipping address you entered at the time of ordering. The reason are tax and customs considerations.
- If you want to ship to a different country, you will have to ask customer support to cancel your order and place a new one with the correct shipping country.
- Delivery attempts will happen during office hours. So a good choice for a delivery address will be the place where you work. You can also ask people in your social circle (such as friends or family) who will be home during the day if they are willing to receive your order for you
- It is not possible to use a Packstation as delivery address
- Be aware that we know from experience that best practices and the policy used by shipping agents can differ locally within Europe.
- Please read more on additional customs taxes and duties on this DHL page.
Change shipping address
If you want to change the shipping address in the system,
- Go to My account → Address Book
- Click Change shipping address
- Change the current address to your new address
- Select the order(s) of which you want to change the shipping address by ticking the box next to it before you click on Save address.
- You can now click on the button save address
- When you have saved the address please double check in your order if it was changed.
Separate billing and shipping addresses
If you want to have separate billing and shipping addresses in the system,
- Go to My account → Address Book→ Add New Address
- Fill in the correct information
- Tick the correct box. If you already have the billing address in the system please select “Use as my default shipping address”. This will use the address automatically for all the orders you place after making this adjustment.