How can I check the status of my order?
To check the status of your order, follow these steps:
- Log in to the Fairphone webshop
- When in your account, click My Orders to see the status of your order
- Pending means that your payment is not yet complete and your order is not in the shipping process yet.
- You can still change the delivery address (within the same country)
- You can cancel your order yourself if a payment is not on its way
- When the VAT charge is not correct, do not pay but contact Customer support before you agree to the order by payment
- Please note: When you change your address in My Account it is not changed in existing orders. To be sure it is still processed for the order you want, contact Customer Support
Awaiting payment means that we haven't successfully received your payment.
- If you have paid, contact Customer Support. Remember, bank transfers may take up to five working days to arrive on our side/
- You are still able to cancel your order yourself if no payment is on its way to us
- When the VAT charge is not correct, do not pay but contact Customer support before you agree to the order by payment.
- Processing means your payment was successfully received by us and your order is in preparationfor shipping or already left the distribution centre.
- You cannot cancel or change your order yourself anymore: please contact us to do this for you.
- We can not stop the shipping or change the shipping address. If you want to step back from the purchase, please contact Customer support to start the cool-off procedure
- Complete means your order is on its way to you or your order has already arrived. Nothing can be changed.
- Cancelled means your order has been cancelled and this can not be undone. This cancellation could be due to several reasons, most often due to payment problems. If you cancelled yourself but already paid for the order, contact Customer Support. We then need to refund your payment as a separate process.