You can view the status of your order via your account in our webshop.
To do this:
- Log in to the Fairphone webshop
- In My Account, click My Orders to see the status of your order .
If your order has the status Pending, your payment is not yet complete and your order is not in the shipping process.
- You can still change the delivery address (within the same country)
- You can cancel your order yourself if payment is not on its way
- If the VAT charge is not correct, DO NOT pay: contact Customer support before you confirm the order by payment.
If your order has the status Awaiting payment your payment is not yet complete and your order is not in the shipping process.
- If you have paid, contact Customer Support. Remember: bank transfers may take up to five working days to arrive on our side
- You can cancel your order yourself if no payment is on its way
- If the VAT charge is not correct,
If your order has the status Processing, your payment was successfully received and processed. Your order is in preparation for shipping or already left the distribution center. Find the invoice in the payment confirmation mail.
- You can not cancel or change your order yourself anymore: please contact us to find out if this is still possible
- We can not stop the shipping or change the shipping address. If you want to step back from the purchase, please contact Customer support to start the cool-off procedure.
If your order has the status Complete, your order is on its way to you or your order has already arrived. Nothing can be changed. Find the track & trace code and -link (if applicable) in the shipping confirmation mail.
If your order has the status Canceled, your order was canceled and this can not be undone. This cancellation could be due to several reasons, most often due to payment problems.
If you canceled yourself but already paid for the order, contact Customer Support. We then need to refund your payment as a separate process.