Prices for Fairphone 2 replacement modules
Accidents happen, unfortunately they also can happen with your Fairphone 2.
When this happens, you can repair the Fairphone 2 yourself. Our webshop provides all the necessary replacement modules. If you don’t want to do this yourself, our customer support can assist you in getting your phone to our repair centre.
We want to make sure that a do-it-yourself (DIY) repair is an affordable alternative to replacing a damaged phone. We have calculated the prices so that they are reasonable but they cover our costs as well. Next to that, a small margin enables us to continue investing in our projects and innovations!
|Part or module||Price|
|Display module (includes display and fixing clips)||€87.00|
|Top (audio) Module (contains headset connector, earpiece speaker, front -Selfie- camera, notification LED, light/proximity sensors and noise-cancellation microphone)||€30.00|
|Camera Module (contains rear camera and flash)||€45.00|
|Bottom Module (contains main microphone, speaker, vibration mechanism and USB port)||€25.00|
- The stated prices in this list are exclusive of payment costs and shipping costs
- Shipping costs vary, depending on where you live and what carrier you opt for. The shipping rate includes insurance and for example support of the GoGreen initiative. Added to that are fuel surcharges and handling costs
- Check the webshop for availability. When it is temporary out of stock, sign up for the alert on the product page to be the first to know when the module is back in stock
- You can consult this list to see if we ship to your country
- Unfortunately, some parts are not always available. Please consult the webshop for the current stock situation
Need more help? Contact our support team!