Delivery Procedures of the Shipping Carrier
Once your Fairphone product leaves our distribution center in the Netherlands, it will be under the care of our shipping partner, UPS.
In case you did not receive your order or it was damaged, contact us and the shipping agency as soon as possible, preferably within 48 hours and with a maximum of 2 months after the estimated delivery time.
Currently, we offer UPS Standard delivery and, for some countries, shipping to a UPS Access Point™, both with carbon neutral shipping. We offset the carbon emissions associated with the transportation of your order so your Fairphone product is shipped sustainably.
- You will receive a shipping confirmation e-mail once your order leaves our distribution center.
- Delivery attempts happen during office hours on business days.
- It is not possible to use a Packstation or a P.O. box as a delivery address.
- Be aware that we know from experience that best practices and the policy used may differ locally within Europe.
- Contact your local UPS site to read more on additional customs taxes and duties that may apply to your country.
- National or local strikes are a Force Majeure. We will try to warn you in advance when you place an order. There is not much we can do for orders that are already in transit.
- For shipping and additional costs, see the support article on shipping costs.
What happens when nobody is at the delivery address to open the door for the courier? We made you an oversight of the procedures used by our carrier UPS.
- Log in to your account to see in My Orders which shipping carrier you selected for your order.
- Your order confirmation that we sent you per e-mail states the expected delivery time.
- Check on the UPS website with the tracking number in your order confirmation for the status of your delivery.
- You will not automatically receive notifications about your delivery. Use the provided tracking number to follow the delivery progress.
- If you would like to receive progress notifications or change your delivery time and location (within reason), you can do so online with UPS My Choice®, or call UPS directly.
- UPS will drop off your package at the nearest collection point if you are not home during the scheduled delivery. You can find this collection point via the UPS website using your order's tracking number.
- If the parcel is not collected after 2 weeks, it is returned to our warehouse. In this case, contact our Customer Support to arrange a re-shipment.
If after reading the article you need more help, contact our Customer Support.