Delivery procedures of the shipping carriers
Once your Fairphone product leaves our distribution center in the Netherlands, it will be under the care of our shipping partner, UPS.
In case you did not receive your order or it was damaged, please contact us and the shipping agency as soon as possible, preferably within 48 hours and with a maximum of 2 months after the estimated delivery time.
Currently, we only offer UPS Standard delivery.
- You will receive a shipping confirmation e-mail once your order leaves our distribution center.
- Delivery attempts happen during office hours on business days.
- It is not possible to use a Packstation or a P.O. box as a delivery address
- Be aware that we know from experience that best practices and the policy used may differ locally within Europe.
- Please contact your local UPS site to read more on additional customs taxes and duties that may apply to your country.
- National or local strikes are a Force Majeure. We will try to warn you in advance when you place an order. There is not much we can do for orders that are already in transit.
What happens when nobody is at the delivery address to open the door for the courier? We made you an oversight of the procedures used by our carrier UPS.
- Log in to your account to see in My Orders which shipping carrier you selected for your order.
- Your order confirmation that we sent you per e-mail states the expected delivery time.
- Check on the UPS website with the tracking number in your order confirmation for the status of your delivery.
- If you are not home, UPS will drop off your package at the nearest collection point. This can be found by checking the UPS website with your tracking number,
Need more help? Contact our support team!