Enable "Do not disturb" on your Fairphone 2
In some situations, you want to mute your phone to eliminate distractions.
Then, Do not disturb mode comes to your rescue!
NOTE: This article assumes you are running Android 7. If you are not, update your Fairphone 2 first.
There are two ways to activate the Do not disturb mode.
You can use the Volume-down button:
- Press the Volume-down button multiple times.
- The phone will first reach Silent mode. The phone vibrates but does not give any sound.
- Press the Volume-down button one more time to enter Do not disturb mode.
You can use the quick settings drop-down menu:
- Swipe down from the top of the display to open the notification panel.
- At the top are six quick setting icons: Do not disturb is one of them.
If the icon is not there, don't panic!
- Swipe down once again to access more quick setting icons: the Do not disturb icon now shows.
This is where you can also rearrange the quick setting icons to your liking.
- Touch the pencil-shaped icon at top of the screen and edit the panel as you see fit.
You can customize Do not disturb to better suit your needs.
Go to: Settings → Sound → Do not disturb. Happy customizing!