How to set a song as your ringtone for the FP2
If you’d like to hear your favorite song every time someone calls you, you can set a song as your ringtone.
- Get the song on your device:
- Download the song using your phone
- Record a sound recording
- Or copy it on your device from your computer.
- Open the Downloads app to find the audio file
- Move or copy it to FP2 → Ringtones
- Open the Settings app
- Go to Sound
- Go to Phone ringtone
- Search for your audio file in the list that shows.
Instructions for Android 6
- We recommend to Upgrade to Android 7
- If you do not choose to, download the song using your phone or copy it on your device from your computer.
- Go to the Google Play™ Store and install a file manager app of your choice. E.g. ES File Explorer.
- Go to Settings → Sound & notification → Phone ringtone.
- You’ll see a text that says Complete action using. Select the app you installed on step 2.
Note: If you don’t see the app you previously installed, try to reset your default app settings.
- Use the file manager app to find and tap on the song you’d like to use as your ringtone.
That’s it! You should now see your preferred song listed under Phone ringtone.