How to set a song as your ringtone for the FP2
If you’d like to hear your favorite song every time someone calls you, you can set a song as your ringtone.
- Download the song using your phone or copy it on your device from your computer.
- Go to the Google Play™ Store and install a file manager app of your choice. E.g. ES File Explorer.
- Go to Settings → Sound & notification → Phone ringtone.
- You’ll see a text that says Complete action using. Select the app you installed on step 2.
Note: If you don’t see the app you previously installed, try to reset your default app settings.
- Use the file manager app to find and tap on the song you’d like to use as your ringtone.
That’s it! You should now see your preferred song listed under Phone ringtone.