Take a screenshot
To take a screenshot:
- Hold your phone with both hands
- Press and hold the volume down button and power button at the same time
- After a second or so, you will hear a sound notification - unless your phone is silenced - and the screen will flash.
- Congratulations, you just took a screenshot!
- A notification will appear in the notifications bar at the top. Open the notification to open the screenshot - in case you want to edit it - or to share it.
All screenshots are saved on the internal memory of the phone and can be accessed via the Photos App (under All Apps).
If you don’t see them, tap on the options at the top left corner of the Photos app. Then, select “Device folders”.