Troubleshoot issues with your credit card payment
If your payment with your credit card does not succeed, try to find the possible cause first before you try again.
We accept Carte Bancaire for France and VisaDankort for Denmark.
For all countries we ship to, we accept American Express, Diners, Discover, JCB, Maestro, Mastercard and Visa.
The issue can have several causes:
- The shipping address or your order needs a house number. Then, your order is canceled automatically.
- The exceptions are the UK and Ireland: not every address has a house number. If you encounter issues, you can add a 1 as house number.
- Your browser has a pop-up blocker installed or you closed the pop-up. Please place a new order and make sure you have the pop-up blocker disabled.
- Make sure there is no failure occurring with your credit card or bank account: make sure that you have enough funds available on your account and ask your bank if there are any payment limitations that impede the payment.
- Based on the IP address used, order an also be canceled due to fraud prevention restrictions required by the credit card companies. Get in touch with your credit card institute.
3D Secure (3-domain structure) Authentication, also known as a payer authentication, failed. This is a security protocol that helps to prevent fraud for online credit card and debit card transactions. It allows banks to request extra details from a cardholder to verify a purchase. This step from your bank/payment provider gives an extra layer of protection for transactions to prevent payment fraud. If you receive a "3D Authentication failed" error, it means that you have not entered the required information successfully and the order cancelled automatically. You will need to place a new order in our online shop and make sure that you follow the 3D Secure authentication at the checkout.
If the error remains, please contact your credit card issuer – which is usually a bank – for additional information.
Meanwhile, you can also pay via a different payment method (PayPal, bank transfer).