Troubleshooting issues with your credit card payment
If your payment with your Visa / Master Card does not succeed, try to find the possible cause first before you try again.
The issue can have several causes:
- The shipping address or your order needs a house number. Then, your order is canceled automatically.
- The exceptions are the UK and Ireland: not every address has a house number. If you encounter issues, you can add a 1 as house number.
- Your browser has a pop-up blocker installed or you closed the pop-up. Please place a new order and make sure you have the pop-up blocker disabled.
- Make sure there is no failure occurring with your credit card or bank account: make sure that you have enough funds available on your account and ask your bank if there are any payment limitations that impede the payment.
- Based on the IP address used, order an also be canceled due to fraud prevention restrictions required by the credit card companies. Get in touch with your credit card institute.
An alternative is paying through a different payment method (PayPal, bank transfer).