How do I replace my transparent or translucent slim case?
We stopped selling our transparent and black translucent slim cases on our online store and via partners. We discovered that they crack too easy, which makes them vulnerable to breakage. You can find more on the topic on our blog.
If you own a slim black translucent or slim transparent case and experience problems, you can quickly get a replacement cover of a different color*.
How to replace your case
Follow the instructions below:
- Go to our landing page
- Fill in the IMEI1 number of your Fairphone 2 in the required field
- A voucher code shows on the screen. Save it somewhere: take a screenshot or write it down
- Follow the on-screen instructions to place an order for a new cover* - free of charge in the webshop
- Once the new cover reaches you, you can recycle** the broken one locally.
Experience an issue with the landing page? Try another browser or clear the cache of your current browser.
If you have further questions, contact us!
* You can choose the color of your new cover among Coral Red, Indigo, Turquoise and White.
** The material of both transparent and translucent black cases is polycarbonate, also known as PC.