How do I replace my transparent or translucent slim case?
We have recently stopped selling our transparent and black translucent slim cases both on our online store and via partners. After doing additional reliability testing we have discovered that they crack too easily, which makes them vulnerable to breakage. You can find additional information on the topic on our blog.
If you own a slim black translucent or slim transparent case and are experiencing problems with it, you can quickly get a replacement cover of a different color* by following the instructions below.
How to replace your case
- Access our landing page.
- Insert the IMEI1 number of your Fairphone 2 in the required field.
- A voucher code will appear on the screen. Please make sure to save it somewhere - take a screenshot or write it down.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and place an order for a new cover*, free of charge, on the online store.
- Once the new cover reaches you, please recycle** the broken one locally.
Experiencing an issue with the landing page? Try another browser or clear the cache of your current browser.
If have further questions, contact us!
* You can choose the color of your new cover among Coral Red, Indigo, Turquoise and White.
** The material of both transparent and translucent black cases is polycarbonate, also known as PC.