Order status says Cancelled, but I didn’t cancel?
In most cases, your order canceled because your payment was not successfully processed. This can be due to:
- The payment did not arrive within two weeks from the order date. Please note that bank transfers can take up to five (5) working days to show up in our account
- You reached your maximum of allowed payments on a PayPal guest account. There can also be other limitations: in all in these cases, contact PayPal
- Your house number is missing in your address. Even if your address usually doesn't have one, you still need to add it. If your neighbors have a number, count from there on or add a "1" as house number
- The pop-up for payment information was blocked by a firewall or was clicked away. Disable any pop-up blocker and place a new order
- Fraud prevention restrictions by the credit card company, which can lead to orders being canceled based on the IP address you used. Use a different payment method, or find another computer or location to perform the payment
- A failure occurring with your bank or payment method. Check with your bank if there are any issues, payment limitations, or if you have enough funds available
If none of these apply to you, or if you need more help, please let us know.
When your order is canceled, it means that you will have to place a new order.
When the payment is successful, we will send a confirmation e-mail with the invoice. You can also verify if the payment was successful on your side in your bank or credit card account.