Setup the Wi-Fi connection
To set up your Wi-Fi connection:
- Open the pull-down menu and make sure your Wi-Fi is on: the icon should be green
- Press and hold the icon to open the Wi-Fi settings
- Choose a network connection from the list
- If the network is password-protected, a pop-up will ask you to enter the password.
- If you do not know the password, you will need to ask the network administrator
- If you receive an Authentication error, you may have entered the wrong password or it may have changed recently.
- Select the network and push the button Forget to start anew.
- Restart your modem/router and try to reconnect with the correct password
- If the issue persists, Select the network and open Advanced options to set up or edit (click on the pencil icon) your Proxy Settings, IP Settings, Gateway or DNS server.
Want to set up a Wi-Fi hotspot?
In Settings, go to Networks & Internet, then Hotspot & tethering and then toggle the switch to On for Wi-Fi Hotspot.
If an issue persists after you tried these steps, don’t hesitate to contact our support team.