Forward calls and call waiting notification
When you are calling someone, it is nice to know when another call needs your attention.
You can manage incoming calls with a forward to your voicemail, a forward to another phone number and manage notifications.
Forward a call
To enable the Call forwarding function on your Fairphone 3, you need at least one SIM card installed in the phone. Make sure that your provider enables Call forwards.
Once that is taken care of, please follow these steps:
- Open the Dialer app (the phone icon).
- Tap on the three dots on the top right corner and select Settings.
- Select Calling accounts, then tap on the SIM card you want to activate the function on.
- Select Call forwarding, then Voice. If this causes a network or sim card error, your provider does not allow call forwarding.
- You can now choose three options. Click on each to adjust the settings and add the phone number:
- When busy
- When unanswered
- When unreachable.
Call waiting notification
To enable the Call waiting function on your Fairphone 3, you need at least one SIM card installed in the phone. Make sure that your provider enables Call waiting notifications. To get a notification of an incoming call when you are already on the line:
- Open the Dialer app (the phone icon)
- Tap on the three dots on the top right corner and select Settings
- Select Calling accounts, then tap on the SIM card you want to activate the function on
- Select GSM call settings, then Additional settings and then Call waiting.
In case you do not get a notification when a call comes in:
- Go to Settings → Apps & Notifications
- Find the Phone app (or any other custom dialer you installed from the Play store).
- Tap on Notifications and swipe the toggle to On
- Ask someone to call you to see if this fixed your issue.