Expected Delivery for your Fairphone Product
Via sales partners
The European roll-out of the Fairphone 4 is slowed down due to the global chip shortage currently facing the entire electronics industry. As an unfortunate result, not all of our sales partners will be able to have enough stock of Fairphone 4 at the same time. We are working hard to ensure we can deliver Fairphone 4 to all partners as soon as possible.
Via Fairphone.com online shop
For purchases made via our online shop: the estimated delivery of your item is stated on the product page. It is based respectively on the country you selected in the menu top right and on the shipping country you fill in at the checkout page.
The delivery estimation stated on the product page at the moment your order was successfully completed by payment, is leading.
Once you have successfully paid for your Fairphone product order, we will deliver it within the period stated on the product page at the moment we received your payment. Bank transfers take up to 5 business days to complete, so please take that in account for your delivery estimate.
The delivery estimation reflects expected delays. So if the delivery delay is x weeks, we expect to receive the stock to fulfil your order within that time. This includes preparing your order for the actual shipping.
Once your order is prepared and has been handed over to our shipping partner (UPS), you will receive a shipping confirmation email with a link for tracking.
We ship depending on the payment date of the order. If we receive your payment before 2 pm, the shipment will be dispatched the same day - if the delivery expectation is 3-5 days. We will always send the most up-to-date information via e-mail.
- Both UPS Standard shipping to a home address (all countries)and shipping to a UPS Access Point™ (limited countries) are available.
- If you need the order on a set date, you can (if the delivery estimation is between 3-5 days):
- Place your order and pay it. Then, your order will ship within 24 hours after we receive your payment. It depends on your location how long time between the shipping and delivery will take from that moment.
- See if a reseller for your country already has stock. You can find them listed on the product page of each item:
- In the menu on top right, set the country and language preference to your situation.
- Click on the Local stores button.
- Check the store locator to find a brick-and-mortar store in your vicinity.
You can follow the progress of your order in our online shop via My Account. In My Orders you can find the current Order status.
The current order process has 3 steps:
- You place and pay for an order of a Fairphone product. Remember, if you need a charger, cable and/or a headset, you have to add those too as they do not come default with the Fairphone devices. Make sure the shipping address, items, the VAT number and VAT charge are correct before you pay. Once we have successfully received your payment, your order is active and the order status is Processing or Prepare for Shipping. This stays this way until your order is dispatched.
- Once your order is shipped, the order status changes into Complete. Your parcel is then already neatly wrapped up on a pallet and ready to start the journey to your shipping address!
- Expect your order. When the order starts its journey, you receive a shipping confirmation mail with a Track&Trace code. This code will be active within 24 hours. The Track&Trace is the most accurate prediction of when your order with the Fairphone product will arrive.
It is not possible to expand, change or cancel your paid order yourself. Contact our Customer Support as soon as possible so we can help you with this.
In case of loss or damage, contact our Customer Support as soon as possible.
If after reading the article you need more help, contact our Customer Support.