How to answer a call on your Fairphone 3
The moment you have inserted your SIM card, you can be called by anyone who has your phone number.
To answer an incoming call when your screen is inactive:
- Tap and hold the round button with the green phone icon and swipe up
To reject an incoming call when your screen is inactive:
- Tap and hold the round button with the green phone icon and swipe down
- Hold on until the icon turns red
- The caller will be forwarded to your voicemail if you have installed it.
To send a message to the caller:
- Tap on the blue text balloon icon with the text Message to send a reply
- Choose one of the options that appear to send as a text message (SMS) to the caller.
When you get an incoming call when your screen is active:
- Tap on the right green box to Answer
- Tap on the left red box with to Decline
Not able to make or receive calls? In some previous software versions, this was a default setting for some SIM cards. Check the settings of your Network & internet:
Go to Settings → Network & internet → SIM card → Advanced and check if No calls is by default enabled due to Battery saving. If this is the case, enable it and update your Fairphone 3 to the latest software version.