FP3/FP3+ screen protectors
Per July 2020, we sell screen protectors specifically designed for your Fairphone 3/Fairphone 3+ (FP3/FP3+).
These screen protectors will help your FP3/FP3+ last as long as possible. They are easy to apply and to remove but can be used only once. Our screen protectors come in two filter-versions (blue light & privacy).
The tempered glass is durable:
- increased scratch resistance
- reduced scratch visibility
- reduced breakage impact of display glass at low-level drops.
- surface hardness is tested 9H
- oleophobic coating for easy cleaning and reduces fingerprints
- curved edges.
We have two versions available:
reduces damages to your display glass
no one can see what's on your screen but you
- reduces damages to your display glass
filters out harmful blue light to:
protect your eyes from strain
lessen influence on your sleep while maintaining your screen's colors.
Material: Sodium Aluminosilicate Glass with acrylic adhesive
- Length: 151.9 mm
- Width: 67.3 mm
- Thickness: 0.33 mm
- Outer box and inner box made of cardboard paper
- Printed in Cradle to Cradle Certified TM ink
Included in the box
- one FP3/FP3+ screen protector with a back adhesive
- installation set including:
- alcohol pad
- microfiber cloth.
To apply the screen protector on your FP3/FP3+ display:
- use a clean and dust-free work surface
- follow the instructions as shown in the video tutorial below, or follow the text instructions below the video:
To apply your screen protector:
- Switch off your FP3/FP3+ and remove the protective case or bumper
- Use the cloth and special wipe to thoroughly clean your screen
- Use the dust removal sticker to get rid of any remaining dust particles
- Remove the plastic layer from the screen to expose its adhesive side
- Carefully line up the screen protector with the edges and camera/speaker cutouts of your Fairphone's screen
- Lay the screen protector down an allow it to adhere to your screen. Use the cloth again, this time to apply pressure to remove any remaining air bubbles
- Turn your Fairphone back on, pop it back into its protective case or bumper and you are good to go!
It is not possible to put the screen protectors on top of each other.
The FP3/FP3+ screen protector is not compatible with the Fairphone 1 or Fairphone 2.