FP3(+). Random reboots
If you experience your Fairphone rebooting multiple times per day we suggest you try the following workaround and then get in touch with our Customer Support.
Disable the Wi-Fi
- Go to Settings > Network & internet
- Tap on the green toggle right to your Wi-Fi name to turn it off (it will become gray)
- Use your device without Wi-Fi for a while (we advise one or more full days) until you can tell whether your device still reboots randomly or not.
If this solves your issue, please, let us know. We know this is not a long-term solution. Your information will help us find the root cause of this problem and solve it faster.
Get in contact with our Customer Support and please tell us the following information:
- Confirm that you are experiencing the issue
- Confirm that by disabling the wi-fi it stops
- Your country
- Your fixed internet provider
- Brand and model of your router (you can also send us a picture of the label/sticker)
Do you need more help or issue not solved? Get in touch with our Customer Support!