Why can't I redeem my gift card?
- Our website is going through an upgrade in December 2020. During the update, the systems powering our gift cards will be down. Customers who have purchased gift cards will not be able to redeem them during the month of December.
- The gift card system will be up and running again from mid-January 2021.
- If you would like to use your gift card during the blackout period, please get in touch with our Customer Service department to turn your gift card into a voucher of the same value.
Is there an alternative way of using my gift card in December?
Please get in touch with our Customer Service department to turn your gift card into a voucher of the same value.
When will I be able to redeem my gift cards?
You will be able to redeem your gift card from mid-January at the latest.
Turn your Gift Card into a Voucher
When you are the lucky recipient of a Fairphone Gift Card, you can still make use of it by turning it into a voucher of the same value.
To do so, please:
- Contact customer support via the contact form
- Use the subject: Turn Gift Card into Voucher
- Select "Product I'm interested in" in the "What is your request about?" field
- Mention your gift card code in your request
- Once the support team received your request they will provide you a voucher code with the same amount your gift card used to be.
- When you received the voucher code, you are able to go ahead and place your order.
The voucher will expire after 12 months.
It is not possible to use a voucher on more than 1 order.