FP4. Screen Protectors
We have Screen Protectors specifically designed for your Fairphone 4.
These Screen Protectors will help your Fairphone 4 last as long as possible. They are easy to apply and to remove but can be used only once. Our Screen Protectors come in two filter-versions (blue light & privacy).
The tempered glass is durable:
- increased scratch resistance
- reduced scratch visibility
- reduced breakage impact of display glass at low-level drops.
- surface hardness is tested 9H
- oleophobic coating for easy cleaning and reduces fingerprints
- curved edges.
We have two versions available:
Reduces damages to your display glass
No one can see what's on your screen but you
- 2-Way filter: so decreased visibility at right and left angles of the screen in portrait modus (in landscape modus the decreased visibility will be at top and bottom)
- 56° Degrees of vision: at a 28° degrees angle it has decreased visibility, at 45° degrees the visibility is fully filtered
- Within those 56° degrees the visibility of the screen is nearly not affected: you will see only a very light grey tint.
- Reduces damages to your display glass
Filters out harmful blue light to:
protect your eyes from strain
lessen influence on your sleep while maintaining your screen's colors.
Material: Sodium Aluminosilicate Glass with acrylic adhesive
- Length: 155 mm
- Width: 70 mm
- Thickness: 1 mm
- Outer box and inner box made of cardboard paper
- Printed in Cradle to Cradle Certified TM ink
Included in the box
- one Fairphone 4 Screen Protector with a back adhesive
- installation set including:
- cleaning tissue
- microfibre screen wipe.
To apply the Screen Protector on your Fairphone 4 display:
- Use a clean and dust-free work surface
- Follow the instructions as shown in the video tutorial below that we made for the Fairphone 3 Screen Protectors - they only differ in dimensions. Or, follow the text instructions below the video:
To apply your Screen Protector:
- Switch off your Fairphone 4 and remove the Protective Case.
- Use the cleaning tissue to remove any smudges from your screen.
- Next, use the microfibre screen wipe to remove watermarks and to thoroughly clean your screen.
- Use the dust removal sticker to make the screen dust free.
- Remove the plastic layer from the screen protector to expose its adhesive side.
- With the adhesive layer facing down, carefully line up the Screen Protector with the bottom edge of the screen.
- Slowly, put the Screen Protector in place towards the top of the screen.
- Lay the Screen Protector down an allow it to adhere to your screen.
- Gently apply pressure with the microfibre screen wipe to remove any remaining air bubbles.
- Turn your Fairphone back on, pop it back into its Protective Case and you are good to go!
It is not possible to put the Screen Protectors on top of each other.
The Fairphone 4 Screen Protector is not compatible with the Fairphone 1 , Fairphone 2, or the Fairphone 3/3+. The Fairphone 3 and the Fairphone 3+ have their own Screen Protectors.