FP4. Connect to Bluetooth
Fairphone 4 (FP4) runs Bluetooth version 5.1 + LE. You can use it to connect wirelessly with other Bluetooth devices. The icon for Bluetooth is
Connect with Bluetooth
- Go to Settings → Connected devices → tap on Pair new device (this will enable your Bluetooth even if it's disabled).
- Tap on the name of the device you wish to pair.
- A new message will pop up. Tap on PAIR.
- Shortcut Tip -
There is also a faster way to access the Bluetooth settings. You can also use the Quick settings menu to enable and disable your Bluetooth or open the settings menu.
- Swipe down, twice, with a finger from the top of the screen. You will open the pull-down Quick settings menu.
- Locate the Bluetooth icon and tap on it to enable or disable it. Long press to open the settings.