FP4. Connect to Bluetooth
Fairphone 4 (FP4) runs Bluetooth version 5.1 + LE. You can use it to connect wirelessly with other Bluetooth devices. The icon for Bluetooth is .
Connect with Bluetooth
- Go to Settings → Connected devices → tap on Pair new device (this will enable your Bluetooth even if it's disabled).
- Tap on the name of the device you wish to pair.
- A new message will pop up. Tap on PAIR.
There is also a faster way to access the Bluetooth settings. You can also use the Quick settings menu to enable and disable your Bluetooth or open the settings menu.
- Swipe down, twice, with a finger from the top of the screen. You will open the pull-down Quick settings menu.
- Locate the Bluetooth icon and tap on it to enable or disable it. Long press to open the settings.
If after reading the article you need more help, get in touch with our Customer Support.