The Fairphone 4 has two rear cameras, several sensors, and one selfie camera. They are part of the most high-tech camera system we have developed.
The replaceable rear cameras part hosts:
- a primary lens for all the details: Wide (W) - 48MP output.
- A separate lens for the bigger picture: Ultra-Wide (UW) - 48MP output.
- A light and color sensor for fast autofocus.
Other features of the cameras:
- Image stabilization technology:
- Time-of-flight (ToF) laser autofocus assist for fast focusing.
- 4K UHD video.
The equally replaceable selfie camera has a 25MP output.
It is possible that, initially, the cameras do not deliver the desired level of quality when you first start using your Fairphone 4. As a first step, we recommend that you update your Fairphone 4 to the latest software version. This way, you will also enjoy the latest software improvements for your cameras.
If you need help, encounter an issue or you would like to get support regarding the camera performance of your Fairphone 4, don’t hesitate to reach out to our Customer Support. We’ll be happy to look into the issue further with you!
If you want to know more, please watch our 1st episode of Ask the experts.
If after reading the article you need more help, get in touch with our Customer Support.