Why is my order cancelled?
In most cases, your order canceled because your payment was not successfully processed. This can be due to:
- The payment did not arrive within two weeks from the order date. Please note that bank transfers can take up to five (5) working days to show up in our account.
- You reached your maximum of allowed payments on a PayPal guest account. There can also be other limitations: in all in these cases, contact PayPal.
- Your house number is missing in your address. Even if your address usually doesn't have one, you still need to add it. If your neighbors have a number, count from there on or add a "1" as house number.
- The pop-up for payment information was blocked by a firewall or was clicked away. Disable any pop-up blocker and place a new order.
- Fraud prevention restrictions by the credit card company, which can lead to orders being canceled based on the IP address you used. Use a different payment method, or find another computer or location to perform the payment.
3D Secure (3-domain structure) Authentication, also known as a payer authentication, failed. This is a security protocol that helps to prevent fraud for online credit card and debit card transactions. It allows banks to request extra details from a cardholder to verify a purchase. This step from your bank/payment provider gives an extra layer of protection for transactions to prevent payment fraud. If you receive a "3D Authentication failed" error, it means that you have not entered the required information successfully and the order cancelled automatically. You will need to place a new order in our online shop and make sure that you follow the 3D Secure authentication at the checkout.
If the error remains, please contact your credit card issuer – which is usually a bank – for additional information. Meanwhile, you can try a different payment method to place your order.
- A failure occurring with your bank or payment method. Check with your bank if there are any issues, payment limitations, or if you have enough funds available.
If none of these apply to you, or if you need more help, please let us know.
When your order is canceled, it means that you will have to place a new order.
When the payment is successful, we will send a confirmation e-mail with the invoice. You can also verify if the payment was successful on your side in your bank or credit card account.