VAT deduction for EU businesses
If you have a registered business within the EU,
- Enter your VAT-ID in the fields below Company info on the Checkout page
- At the end of the ordering process, change Private to Business on the payment page
- The VAT will not be added to your order.
Remember to use your international VAT number; the domestic VAT number will not work. Our system only recognizes official VAT IDs connected to the European VAT system.
If you are having trouble entering your VAT number, please make sure to include the country initials.
- Enter the VAT number like this:
[Country initial][2 to 12 digits][B-if applicable][2 digits-if applicable]
with no slashes or punctuation.
For example: BE1234567891
- Your billing address country should match the VAT-ID country.
- If you are a Dutch business, don't enter your VAT number while ordering
- When the VAT charge is not correct on the order confirmation, do not proceed with payment but contact Customer support as soon as possible
- When you are a VAT exempt person, please provide your Exemption Certificate when you contact Customer support. You can do this after paying the VAT with your purchase
If you forgot/failed to enter your correct international VAT number, there are three options to proceed:
- If your order hasn't been paid yet, cancel your order, place a new one and enter the correct VAT number
- If your order has been paid but not shipped yet, please contact our support team. We can cancel and refund the existing order so you can place a new one with the correct VAT
- If your order has been shipped, you might be able to claim back the VAT locally with the VAT office of your country if your country is one of the following: UK, Germany, Austria, Denmark, Sweden, Belgium, Spain, Italy, France or Finland.