Can I cancel my order?
It depends on the status of your order if it is still possible to cancel it.
- If you placed an order but did not make a payment, you can cancel the order.
- If you paid or the payment is on its way, contact Customer Support. They can maybe stop the shipment so we can refund your payment. If not:
- You can call the shipping company to see if it is still possible to change the delivery address.
- You can refuse the delivery so the parcel returns to our warehouse.
- You notify our customer support within 14 days after delivery so they can start a cool-off procedure.
To see if you can still cancel your order:
- Log in your Fairphone account.
- Select My orders.
- At the right side of the order you see options in blue text:
- If the option Cancel order is shown, you can cancel your order. Unless you have a payment on its way, then continue with step 3.2.
- If the option Cancel order is not there, it is not possible to cancel your order and you have to contact our Customer Support.
It is not possible to change the invoice, content or address of the order after it is paid.
If after reading the article you need more help, contact our Customer Support.